The New WhoReadMe with New Features
Here is the summary of new features and upgrade list:
- Migrated to new server with better setup and faster performance, can you feel it?
- Improved User Interface (UI).
- Able to print and export tracking result to text, CSV file.
- Schedule your email to send it later and adjust the delivery time.
- Tracks your email continuously with time limit.
- Pause/resume your tracking anytime.
- Able to add unlimited email account, no longer need to create multiple WhoReadMe account!
- Add your own SMTP accounts for better delivery rate and Gmail, Hotmail, AOL servers are supported.
- Support Twitter direct message. Send you notification by Twitter when your email is opened.
- New Subject Commands where you can send and configuration tracking email from your own email client.
- Fixed bugs with address book importer.
- Fixed bugs with email composer.
- Fixed bugs with draft saving.
There are downtime during the migration. I'm apologize for that. Enjoy WhoReadMe free email tracking service!